- 150 g self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 large free-range egg
- 240 ml semi-skimmed milk
- Mouse House Vintage Cheddar- 75g (depending how cheesy you want your waffle)
- A handful of tomatoes
- Coriander (optional)
- Before you start- heat your waffle machine
- First, mix all your dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Once mixed- add your egg and start gradually beating into the mixture.
- After the egg has been mixed in, slowly add your milk, making sure it’s as smooth a batter as possible.
- When the waffle machine has heated up, add your mixture.
- After 4-5 minutes, remove your cooked waffle and add your choice of garnish.
- Next… enjoy your cheesy waffle!