Mouse House Truffle Cheddar Tagliatelle
- 75g Mouse House Truffle Cheddar- Grated
- 1 bag of Fresh Tagliatelle
- Salt (a pinch for water)
- 2x Chicken Breast
- Start by boiling your water, add a pinch of salt and the fresh tagliatelle- cook for 3 minutes.
- Heat up a frying pan with some oil and dicing your chicken breasts in 3cm chunks.
- Add your chicken to the pan and fry on medium heat until cooked- season with salt and pepper.
- Whilst the tagliatelle and chicken are cooking- grate your Mouse House Truffle Cheddar ready for the pasta.
- After the tagliatelle has cooked- drain the water in your sink with a sieve
- Once the water has been drained, ask the tagliatelle into a bowl ready to eat.
- Place your chicken onto the tagliatelle.
- Lastly, add your grated Truffle Cheddar onto your pasta and enjoy!