Mouse House Chilli Nachos
- 1x Sweet Potato
- 1 tbsp Jalapenos (Optional for extra spice)
- ½ Red Pepper
- ½ Red Onion
- 60g Mouse House Chilli Cheddar
- 1/2 Lime
- A cup of cherry tomatoes
- Cup of fresh coriander
- Salt & Pepper for seasoning
Toppings (Optional) :
- 50g Guacamole
- 50g Sour Cream
- A cup of jalapeños for extra spice
- First, preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Start dicing your red onion and red pepper into small cubes.
- Then thinly slice your sweet potato from the bottom, so you have thin round slices.
- Next, pour your sweet potato chips into an oven dish and add your pepper and onion on top.
- Once added and your oven has reached its temperature, place the dish into the oven for 15 minutes
- Whilst waiting for your chips to crisp, start grating your Mouse House Chilli Cheddar.
- After the cheese has been grated, check the pepper and onion are cooked enough.
- If not, keep in the oven for a few more minutes.
- If they are cooked, take the dish out of the oven and start evenly adding the Chilli Cheese on-top, as well as the jalapenos.
- Once added, place the dish back into the oven for a few minutes until the cheese has melted onto the sweet potato chips.
- Whilst waiting for the chips to cook- make up your salsa by adding your tomato’s, red onion, coriander and squeeze in the lime
- Mix the salsa ingredients together- add salt and pepper for seasoning. Put to one side until sweet potato has cooked.
- After the cheese has melted, take the dish out and add on your salsa, sour cream and any additional toppings.
- Once loaded with all your required sauces- Enjoy!