- 2 tbsp of butter
- 350g Macaroni Pasta
- 1 Garlic Clove- finely chopped
- 1 tsp English Mustard
- 3 tbsp Plain Flour
- 500ml Whole Milk
- 150g Mouse House Smoked Cheddar
- 155g Diced Pancetta (Option)
- First, boil the pasta for 2 mins less than stated on the pack, then drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, start by melting the butter in a saucepan and adding the garlic and English mustard. Cook for 1 min, then stir in the plain flour.
- Cook the sauce for 1 min more, then gradually whisk in the 500ml of milk until you have a lump-free sauce. Simmer for 5 mins, whisking all the time until thickened.
- Whilst waiting for the sauce to thicken- start cooking your pancetta, cook until crispy to add crunch to your dish!
- Once thickened- take off the heat, then stir in the 150g of Mouse House Smoked Cheddar and your cooked pancetta.
- Add the pasta to your sauce and some seasoning into the cheesy sauce if needed- and enjoy!