- 2x Bagels
- 50g Mouse House Two Smoking Barrels Cheddar
- 2x Rashes of Bacons
- 1x Avocado
- 1 tbsp Chilli Jam
- 1 Egg
- Black pepper
- Fresh lemon juice
- Start by cutting your avocado in half, removing the stone and placing both halves into a bowl.
- Next, start smashing the avocado in a bowl- add seasonings of salt, pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice (as well as a drizzle of olive oil)
- Place your bowl to one side- then slice your bagels in half so you have a ‘top’ and ‘bottom’ slice, put the slices into a toaster or under the grill.
- Whilst waiting for your bagel to toast- place you 2x rashes of bacon into a pan with a small amount of oil and grate your Mouse House Two Smoking cheddar.
- Fry the bacon to your desired crispiness, then remove the bacon, put to one side and crack your egg into the pan.
- Season your egg with salt and pepper- leave to fry until cooked (choose how cooked you’d like your egg)
- Once everything has been cooked and toasted- start assembling your breakfast bagel: base bagel, smashed avocado, bacon rashes, Two Smoking cheddar, chilli jam, egg and then the top bagel.
- Lastly, enjoy! (If you’re wanting an extra cheesy bagel, feel free to grate more)