- Pre-made Burgers or Beef Mince
- Lymn Bank Horseradish Barrel
- Brioche Bun
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 gherkin, finely chopped.
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped dill
- Heat up your oven to 180 degrees, ready for the burger.
- First pre-make your burgers and flatten thinly to add in the cheese.
- Once flattened, slice your horseradish cheese into generous slices and add to the middle of your burger.
- After the cheese has been added, roll the burger meat over the cheese and re-shape.
- When the cheese has been added, place your burger in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Make your burger sauce.
- Heat up your frying pan for the bacon and place on the pan when the burger has 5 minutes left in the oven.
- Whilst the bacon and burger are cooking- pop your brioche buns in the toaster for 2 minutes.
- Once the bacon and burger are cooked- place your bun on a plate and start stacking your burger, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and burger sauce.
- Lastly- add the top bun and enjoy your burger! Add your chosen sides.