- 2 slices of your favourite bread
- Butter for spread- softened
- 50g Mouse House Black as Coal Cheddar
- 20g Chilli Jam
- First, lightly toast the bread, then cool slightly.
- Next, start grating your Mouse House Coal Cheddar and put to one side.
- Choose your favourite chilli jam and spread generously onto one slice of your bread
- Once the chilli jam has been added, place the cheddar on top, and add the other slice of bread on top.
- Start by spreading butter on both sides of each slice and pop them in your pan.
- After 2 minutes, check how crisp your toastie is and flip over if its to your desired crisp.
- Check your toastie after the other side has cooked- the cheese should be fully melted.
- Once done- plate your toastie up and serve with your desired accompaniments or salad