- 320g sheet ready-rolled light puff pastry
- 40g of your chosen chutney (we use Spicy Tomato & Caramelised Onion Chutney)
- A small handful of spinach
- A punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 75g Mouse House Caramelised Onion Cheddar
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- First Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Unroll the puff pastry and cut into six even squares and arrange over two baking trays lined with baking parchment.
- Use a sharp knife to score a 1cm border around the edge of each pastry square- once done, bake for 15 mins, until puffed up but not cooked through.
- While the pastry cooks- start to prepare your toppings by grating Mouse House Caramelised cheddar and chop any veg or herbs you want to put on top into small pieces and set aside.
- Once the pastry has puffed up, remove from the oven and squash the middles down with a wide spoon. Start placing a teaspoon of your chosen chutney in the middle of each pastry and spread evenly.
- Once done, add a 3-4 generous slices of Mouse House Caramelised Onion Cheddar on-top and start putting your spinach, tomatoes and a pinch of oregano onto each pastry top.
- After all your required toppings have been added, place the pastries back into oven to finish baking for another 5-7 minutes and then serve with your desired sides.