Mouse House Caramelised Onion Cheddar Flatbread
- 75g Mouse House Caramelised Onion Cheddar
- Dough base (store bought or made)
- 1x Pepper
- Fresh Coriander (Optional)
- 4 tbsp tomato puree
- A cup of mushrooms
- First, lay out your flatbread base (whether its store bought or homemade) and add your tomato puree on top.
- Spread the puree evenly on the base and then put to one side.
- Start chopping up your mushrooms, pepper, and coriander.
- Once all chopped up, add onto your flatbread base.
- After your flatbread base has been covered with your toppings- start grating your Mouse House cheddar equally over.
- Once grated, put into the oven on 200 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- After all the cheese has melted, take out of the oven, slice and enjoy!