- 500g Ready Made Puff Pastry
- 100g Mouse House Italian Pizza Cheddar
- 50g Chutney of choice (we used Tomato & Chilli Chutney)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Start lightly dusting a work surface with flour and add your puff pastry.
- Once the pastry is laid out thinly- add your chutney and spread evenly across.
- Making sure you have spread chutney in the corners, start adding your Italian Pizza cheese.
- After the cheese has been added, start rolling your pastry into a long sausage shape.
- Next, cut off the ends and start evenly cutting your pastry into pinwheels- 2cm width.
- Once they’ve been cut- add onto your baking tray and put into the oven for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, remove your baking tray and replate your pinwheels. Next…. enjoy!